We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amaya hills rooms

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Amaya hills rooms

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what is the difference between superior/standard rooms and deluxe rooms at Amaya Hills Resort.

Thanks

Shani

Bentota, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amaya hills rooms

Hi There,

All those categories are different hotel to hotel , why don't you contact Amaya Hill direct ?

All the best

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
5,129 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amaya hills rooms

In Sri Lanka, usually ( but not always) deluxe rooms are better than superior rooms. The superlative form of the adjective can really confuse people.

But yes, to find out room specifics, contact the hotel directly. And there must be photos of different rooms on the TA reviews page.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amaya hills rooms

Hi

I always have a bad experience when booking rooms. In each case I did not get the room which I booked. I had to inquire again and ask for the room which I booked. That's why I did not like to rely on them. But I went there and I realised that the only difference is the view. Superior room has a garden view and deluxe room has a mountain view.

Thanks

4. Re: Amaya hills rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2015