We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone know anything about 'Villa Sandalwood' ??

Which Kandy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
anyone know anything about 'Villa Sandalwood' ??

Hello

Does anyone have any experience of this place ? Its a bit more expensive than other places I've been looking at and was wondering if it was worth it ( seem to be struggling to find somewhere nice in Kandy ).

Thank you.

1. Re: anyone know anything about 'Villa Sandalwood' ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:11 am, August 29, 2012
Colchester
Level Contributor
898 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone know anything about 'Villa Sandalwood' ??

What type of place do you want in Kandy? It has loads of accommodation of all styles and prices. I'd say that Kundasale is a bit far out. If you can let us have a rough idea of budget and the style you are looking for, I'm sure we can come up with something.

David.

scotland
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone know anything about 'Villa Sandalwood' ??

Looking for something nice ( although budget is still a factor ) as will be my anniversary while we are there. Happy to be a 15-20min tuk tuk from the centre....Thought that the villa sandalwood website looked nice, but always hard to tell if reality will be simular !!

4. Re: anyone know anything about 'Villa Sandalwood' ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, May 27, 2012