We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kani Lanka Resort & Spa

Which Kalutara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton Coldfield, UK
3 posts
Save Topic
Kani Lanka Resort & Spa

Has anyone been to this hotel recently that could offer me some advice?

What facilites are available nearby and what is the hotel like?

devon
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Kani Lanka Resort & Spa

See the reply from Mrs Brooks, she has commented on the position of the suite rooms.

tripadvisor.com/…2967608

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Kani Lanka Resort & Spa

Thanks Strawberry,

Found Mrs Brooks report re suite rooms, just that they are furthest away from pool/restaurant area. Would still like to hear of any other comments anyone may have regarding my earlier questions. If anyone can held I would be very grateful.

Gobinlo

devon
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Kani Lanka Resort & Spa

Hi there, the hotel website has a section on the suite rooms, they look fab, you will have to let me know what they are like as you go before me!

http://www.kanilanka.com/

I dont think the hotel is that big, so although they are the furthest from the pool / restaurant it wont be 'that far'.

An extract from First Choice (who we have booked with) re the rooms:

Standard courtyard view rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child with twin beds, bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, Satellite TV, DVD player, telephone, hairdryer, mini-bar, safe, tea and coffee making facilities and balcony.

Superior rooms are available at a supplement and have either Sea view or Lagoon view. All facilities are as above.

Suites are available at a supplement with Seaview and Lagoon view. All facilities are as above plus have double bed, bath and lounge area

Hope this helps, I would like to hear from someone who has actually stayed in one though!

Strawberry

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Kani Lanka Resort & Spa

Hi Strawberry,

Have looked into their site, its very good, rooms look brillant and yes will let you know all about it when we return. Yes, I think it is a smallish hotel which we prefer, we have had a few hols in the Maldives and used to walking out of our room onto a lovely beach and out of the way of using a pool area and am hoping we can walk out of our suite this way, I believe they are two storeys and hoping for a ground floor and able to be quite near to the beach which you can freely walk along without sellers bothering you. Have read a few reports that the beach/sea is not so attractive and possibly unable to swim in July time.

Gobinlo

Get answers to your questions about Kalutara
Recent Conversations