We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry or bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor

Which Sveti Stefan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Topic
Ferry or bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor

Hi, I'm a bit confused. We are staying in Dubrovnik and then going to Kotor. Can we get a ferry? any ideas about cost? If we get the bus, how long will it take and would be have to get off at the border and transfer to another bus? Any information very welcome. Many thanks

Ringoden

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry or bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor

Am not sure about the ferry, as far as I know there is no any. Bus should be fine, and I think you dont have to switch it at the border.

craiova
Level Contributor
38 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry or bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor

I understand that you are staing in Dubrovnik , and you want to go to Kotor for a trip?

If it is so, at every corner in Dubrovnik there are travel agencies where they have 1 day trips to Kotor ( 30 euros).

3. Re: Ferry or bus from Dubrovnik to Kotor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, June 03, 2010