We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Which Podgorica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ufa, Russia
Level Contributor
12 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Hello! I would like to ask how it secure to take taxi from Podgorica airport to Tivat for single woman and how much I wıll pay? If you know secure taxi service phone ? Thank you in advance!

Edited: 4:17 am, June 27, 2013
Herceg-Novi...
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Price for taxi is about 80euro if you book it in advance.

You can contact www.intravelmontenegro.net or intravel@t-com.me to arrange you it.

It will be good to contact them at least couple days before arrival.

Ufa, Russia
Level Contributor
12 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Thank you :)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
132 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Hi,

Not sure of the cost but we just returned from Budva and had a great taxi driver - Zarija.

Our hotel (Astoria) organised a driver to pick us up from Podgorica airport on our arrival. Our driver Zarija spoke excellent english and was a nice, friendly guy in his late 40s who had a clean Mercedes station wagon. He drove safely and stopped on the way to Budva (approx 1 hour drive) for pics of Sveti Stefan. The trip cost 50EURO and we would highly recommend Zarija.

His cell/mobile # is +38267445798 or +38269283892

He also can drive you to Dubrovnik for a day trip - contact him for up-to-date details on costs.

Enjoy beautiful Budva & Mogren Beach!

Ufa, Russia
Level Contributor
12 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Thank you guys, I have about one week before to go so right tomorrow will call and ask all details! Thanks!

Podgorica, null...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Hi,

Several times I used this taxi service for all trips from Podgorica, and Podgorica airport : http://professionaltaxi.me/

Taxi from the airport to Tivat coast just 55 eur ( from Podgorica it is 50 eur ) , and I always get a new car, usually brand new volkswagen passat.

You can also directly contact here : nikolataxi@gmail.com

Skopje
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

You can get an idea of transport costs here

http://globtour.me/new/en/transfers

7. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:08 am, October 31, 2014
Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

Hi Nadya,

Did you manage to book any taxi and how much you paid? Which taxi service you used?

Thank you.

9. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:08 am, October 31, 2014
Cannes
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi from Pogorica airport to Tivat

I will be taking the same trip in Nov. 2014. Good question :-)