We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking Durmitor National Park in November

Aus
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking Durmitor National Park in November

My husband and I are in our mid 20s and are hoping to visit in mid November coming, and have the following questions:

1 - What will the weather be like at Durmitor National Park? Would we need to worry about snow?

2 - What is the driving conditions?

3 - We are very keen on hiking but only do it for fun and don't have any equipment. Are there any easier treks or is it only for experienced hikers with all the gear?

4 - Google Maps tell me it is only a 3 hour drive from Dubrovnik, but is this achievable in reality?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,030 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking Durmitor National Park in November

You can do dayhikes as long as there is not too much snow on the ground. But I'm not optimistic about that, neither about the weather.

Amsterdam
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiking Durmitor National Park in November

I'm here in november, normally there would already be snow. But it is around 15 degrees celcius and sunny. Maybe lucky?

Aus
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiking Durmitor National Park in November

Great! We just checked weather forecast and seems that there will be snowfall on Monday? What were the conditions of the road like driving up? Neither of us have any experience driving in snow so we would like to be prepared. We are coming from Sarajevo so will take the M18 and E762.

4. Re: Hiking Durmitor National Park in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Durmitor National Park