We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do not use Gradasevic Travel Boka Kotorska

Budva, Montenegro
1 post
Save Topic
Do not use Gradasevic Travel Boka Kotorska

I am very disappointed with this company especially the with the service from the guy in charge Vladimir. 2 friends and I had booked a tour to boka kotorska on the boat Vesna. this trip was horrendous the company neglected to notify us that there was a sever storm approaching until we were half way out to sea. we did not visit most of the places we were supposed to instead we just bopped along the open sea for 2 hours and the trip was over booked so there was way to many people on the boat then there was supposed to be. once we were on the bus home bound the rain was heavy and it started pouring into the bus through the roof. everyone was shocked and disgusted because the guides just laughed it off and ignored everyone's complaints. we contacted Vladimir to notify him about the outcome of the tour and he was rude and aggressive refusing to listen or acknowledge what had happened he tried to blame us for the tour and said we were abusing him. this guy has no dignity or respect don't waste your money he doesn't deserve it

Please never never book with this man and company and never go on this tour worst tour i have ever been on.

http://www.gardasevic.org/index.html

Poznan, Poland
Level Contributor
6 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do not use Gradasevic Travel Boka Kotorska

I totally agree with the opinion that Vladimir is rude and aggressive. We went to his office earlier today and wanted to book three (!) trips. We nicely asked for a discount but he said no. He didn't even want to talk to us or negotiate. Said they are professionals and that's why they don't give discounts! What a jerk! Beware of this company! Luckily we found another agency and it was a totally different and nice experience. Now we're waiting to go on out trips. :-)

Skopje
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do not use Gradasevic Travel Boka Kotorska

Hey everyone when booking tours in Montenegro with the current growth of the region- i recommend that you use renominated agencies. Every year for Croatia and Montenegro I use Globtour (they even have on line booking: www.globtour.me). this summer 2014 we plan to go in Albania over this operator- so I will keep you posted how it goes.

But so far great service and even once for bad weather we got all of our money back :)

Budva, Montenegro
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Do not use Gradasevic Travel Boka Kotorska

Next time if you want to go on a trip buy a ticket at some trusted local agencies with proven quality and money back guarantee such as Globtour Montenegro, that has existed for 35 years, not at street sellers withouth any licence.

Regards "Globtour Budva" team!

www.globtour.me

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Kotor
Level Contributor
860 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Do not use Gradasevic Travel Boka Kotorska

one would think that a renominated agency can do better than advertise itself on tripadvisor ;)

5. Re: Do not use Gradasevic Travel Boka Kotorska

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 16, 2015