We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip to Albania

Which Budva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
County Tipperary...
Level Contributor
345 posts
210 reviews
Save Topic
Day Trip to Albania

I am in Budva for 5 days from September 2nd and would like to go to albania for the day. I did email mijovic travel but they never got back to me.

Does anyone know of a company i can use and what days they go to Albania or is it easy to book whilst i am there?

Niksic, Montenegro
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip to Albania

A lot of tourist agencies located all around Budva Old Town offer day trips to Albania, so I think it's quite easy to check out with them when you arrive in Budva. :)

One my friend from Serbia went with Mijovic Travel to trip in Albania, he said everything was perfectly organized.

Enjoy your time in Montenegro!

Level Contributor
58 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip to Albania

I agree, you will find no problem booking a trip on site. But try to book on the 1st day - they don't usually go every day.

But expect to spend most of the day on board a bus and three or four (rather short) stops in Albanian cities. Tourist sites do not abound in Albania, so mainly you will see what the "ordinary" life is.

3. Re: Day Trip to Albania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Budva