We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

2 posts
Save Topic
Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Hello!

Do You have tips for unmissable events taking place in Budva/Kotor area for the rest of June 2018? I mean - cultural events, celebrations, social scene highlights etc.

Any shiny thoughts?

Mentioned in this post
Budva
Budva
Budva Municipality, Montenegro
Kotor
Kotor
Kotor Municipality, Montenegro
4 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,836 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

In June you will have the Southern Soul Music Festival, the Budva Music Festival and the Budva International Dance Festival. Unfortunatly I am on my phone right now and it is acting up, so you would have to google the dates. I think they all happen in the second part of June

There is also free theater plays in the old town of Budva(not sure what language as I never make it past the bars,lol) and at one square the have free concerts with local music

Edited: 4:18 am, June 10, 2018
Mentioned in this post
Budva
Budva
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,836 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Kotor has a open air "under the water" Film Festival in June. I can not really write a lot about it as I have never been, but it sounds interesting.

The Kotor Art Festival, that is mostly outdoors thruout the old town, which I have actually been and is rather impressive, but it starts on July 1st, so not June, but I thought to mention it if it is still in your timeframe ;-)

Edited: 4:29 am, June 10, 2018
Mentioned in this post
Kotor
Kotor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Thank You for quick response. I'm partculary interested in June. Hope turism offices in Budva/Kotor will provide current agenda. Anyway, are there any useful links for montenegro turism?

Mentioned in this post
Budva
Budva
Kotor
Kotor
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,836 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?

Just go to the Tourist office in Budva, they will have the most up to date info. I know the International Dance Festival/Theater are in the old town and later this month. There websites are bad, but I am sure the office will be able to give you all the info you need

Enjoy your time, Budva is amazing!

Mentioned in this post
Budva
Budva
Reply to: Budva/Kotor in June - events calendar?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Budva
;