We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travis

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
50 posts
186 reviews
148 helpful votes
Travis
Save

Hello,

I intend to rent a car through Travis.

Anyone had expereince with them? Are they relieble? Is their service satisfying?

Thanx.

Best regards,

Jade

Iasi, Romania
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
9 helpful votes
1. Re: Travis
Save

Hello!

We have the largest and newest fleet of cars in this area.

If you want references, please contact us directly and we will provide them to you by e-mail.

We work for a lot of corporate clients and we can't afford anything but the best services in the branch.

Alin Patru

Sales & Marketing

Suceava, Romania
Level Contributor
55 posts
14 reviews
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Travis
Save

Travis it is a very good Company ! I Rent coaches from them and i was always happy with their services !

Toda Raba !

Iasi, Romania
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
9 helpful votes
3. Re: Travis
Save

Thank you, Kiprianis!

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
50 posts
186 reviews
148 helpful votes
4. Re: Travis
Save

Hi

Indeed I rented a car from TRAVIS and it was really good. I would like to mention the EXCELLENT, efficient, kind and correct service of the company, in addition to a very good and brand new car at a fair price.

I am sure that I will use them again if I have the chance.

But they should have more internet activity - because I could find almost nothing about them (like this thread, for example), and I was a litlle worried.

5. Re: Travis

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, September 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Iasi
$USD
United States
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.