We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nazca lines

Which Nazca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
679 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Nazca lines

Is it worth travelling from LIma to NAzca lines when you have only 14days in Peru.

If so what is the best way to get there and are there other sites on the way.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nazca lines

depends.. if u follow typical tourist route u can start from Lima then towards the desert of Ica to do Ballestas, dune buggy, Chauchilla cemetary (i hope i get the spelling right), then Nazca. Moved on to Arequipa, Colca Canyon. Then Cusco and Machu Picchu. If u are doing Inca trail thats prolly your two weeks. If not u can possibly squeeze in Lake Titicaca.

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nazca lines

All depends what you want to see in Peru. Can be done. If I had to do 2 weeks I would save at least 5to6 full days days to be around Cuzco, SV and MP.

W e went south by bus doing Ballestas, Buggy ride in the dunes, Nazca and than arequipa. Gaining some time by sleeping in the bus on our route from Nazca to Arequipa(night bus). In from Arequipa you have to make choices if want to go to the Canyon or Titicaca and to gain time maybe fly to Cuzco from that area.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nazca lines

You have to spend 5-6 days in Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Pichu. You can also visit Ballesta Islands, Ica, Nazca and Arequipa.

Maect

www.unmundoparaviajarlo.com

4. Re: Nazca lines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 13, 2014