We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight bus Arequipa to Nasca?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight bus Arequipa to Nasca?

If we take an overnight bus from Arequipa to Ica do we then back track to Nasca to catch a morning flight over the Nasca lines?

I can't find info about an overnight bus from Arequipa directly to Nasca so I'm not sure now going from Arequipa to Nasca in time to catch a morning flight would work.

Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight bus Arequipa to Nasca?

pretty sure there is Arequipa to Nazca bus cos we bus Nazca to Arequipa...

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
921 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight bus Arequipa to Nasca?

Cruz del sur's website is horrible when it comes to understanding their bus routes, I assume their programmer must have been drunk or high.

However, if they have a bus that goes Arequipa-Ica, you can be 95% sure that the same bus will let you out in Nazca. Nazca is literally on the way to Ica.

It would be insane to go Arequipa-Ica and then backtrack to Nazca. And I'm sure Cruz del Sur wouldn't force you to do that, since it makes no sense and is not in their interests.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight bus Arequipa to Nasca?

Is there any other bus company cheaper than CDS that would do that over night route?

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Overnight bus Arequipa to Nasca?

Oltursa and Cruz del Sur are the best bus companies in Peru, would strongly recommend taking one of these companies. Better safe than sorry IMHO

5. Re: Overnight bus Arequipa to Nasca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, June 18, 2013