We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nasca Lines from Ica

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Nasca Lines from Ica

I am trying to do a quick tour of the Nasca Lines without having to go all the way down to Nazca... are there any tours that go over the Nazca Lines from Ica/Huacachina?

Thanks!

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
920 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nasca Lines from Ica

No, at the moment there are no flights from Ica. There are flights from Pisco (one hour north of Huacachina) and from Nazca. Charter flights from Lima are available but they cost thousands of dollars.

Lima
Level Contributor
523 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nasca Lines from Ica

I know that in a couple of weeks AeroParacas will start flying from Ica., See contact email address at their site www.aeroparacas.com

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
920 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nasca Lines from Ica

Haha, aeroparacas has been saying that for 8-9 months now. It will happen eventually, but in the meantime I recommend that people buy tours in Nazca or Pisco. Once they confirm that they are open for business, it's a different story.

4. Re: Nasca Lines from Ica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 04, 2016