We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta airline flight 55 from Lagos to ghana to Atlanta

Nashville, Tennessee
2 posts
Save Topic
Delta airline flight 55 from Lagos to ghana to Atlanta

The Night mare any Nigerian must never experience , Delta provided the worst service ever , we were stranded in ghana from friday 13th @ 11.30 pm. passport were taken from us by ghana immigration , we matched to an open space outside the airport and delta crew and white passengers were given immediate accomodation ( they vanished into thin air)we were yelled @ by mediocre staff , accomodation came but @ 6.30am after the trauma . The young , the old and the sick experienced delta mismanaggement .Mediocre hotel were provided , passengers were asked to double up with strangers they did not know I guess we did not have a choice we were held hostage by delta but finally I got to my hotel room about 8.30 am which I shld be grateful to delta , maple leaf hotel which had no elevator working , rooms dirty and refrigerator shelves rusty .it get better later in the day when delta staff in ghana refuse to pick up the phones and I had to callmy family to find out our flight schedule. Well we finally made it out to Atlanta with Delta staff giving us the red carpet a hotel room @ marriot and meal voucher I guess that there way of bribing us and tell us to go away quietly . Delta airline shame on you I flew delta with my my father's corpse but my say the death of my death of my dad did not traumatise me as my experience travel back " you broke my spirit"

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta airline flight 55 from Lagos to ghana to Atlanta

Sorry to hear about the horrible experience.

2. Re: Delta airline flight 55 from Lagos to ghana to Atlanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, April 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lagos