We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hospitals

Harvard, Illinois
3 posts
Save Topic
hospitals

hi i would like to know if theresn a sheraton hospital in lagos nigeria,because i check the list of hospitals over there and i couldnt find it,pls let me know because my girlfriend suppose to be in a coma there,thank you

ada
cardiff
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hospitals

our advice to you to check the hospital list was for you to read the replies on that forum thread and work out whether you are being scammed or not. There may be a sheraton hospital or clinic but that doesnt mean it still isnt a scam. If your GF was supposed to be working for an international aid agency contact them for help or if she is an expat contact the relevant embassy or consulate. if she is for real she will be grateful for this help, if not then you will get all kinds of excuses why you are the only one who can help her.

Edited: 8:09 pm, June 02, 2010
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,759 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hospitals

Please read the hospital list, in detail.

There are hundreds of people like you whose internet girlfriend / boyfriend met with some accident on the way to the airport or somewhere and the doctor now needs the US / European internet friend to pay the bills.

its a scam

see www.romancescams.org

Appleton, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: hospitals

hello i am looking for my boyfriend and hes daugther thier names are nicholas and sarah gennadious,i really appreciate if you know something about them they are,supposedly had accident when thy was on the way airporte to came to america,so can you please thy to help me to find them ,please please i am really concernd,about them i am realy apreciate if someone can help me and they realy neede help i beend thy to do everything to know,what happend with them no much i cando so please i neede help with this,thanks alot and god bles you,and i hope i hear same good news very soon,,,my name is antonia,,

4. Re: hospitals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Lagos