We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a Lagos General Hospital for pediatric coma care

San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Topic
Is there a Lagos General Hospital for pediatric coma care

I have been asked to provide money to a family who's daughter was in a horrible accident this week, and now lies in a coma. They wanted me to send them money directly, but won't provide an address only names for their privacy. I told them to give me the name of the hospital and I will make arrangements to help with the bill. They won't specify which general hospital. The man asking for money for this family is found to be a proficient scammer online, but I am willing to help with the hospital bill, if I can find the General Hospital they are in along with the name of the father and daughter I have been given.

Is there a hospital that does pediatric coma care?

Thank you.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,868 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a Lagos General Hospital for pediatric coma care

You already know that its a scammer.

After reading the threads here you probably also know its one of the most common scams (lover/friend injured in hospital no money) out of Africa.

Why do you even bother?

ada
cardiff
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a Lagos General Hospital for pediatric coma care

agree totally with maic - why would you continue with this if you already know you are being scammed???????? Pls read the forum thread 'hospital list' for numerous posts on hospital scams and comments on paediatric care - if you still want to waste your hard earned cash after doing so its a free world but they say a word is enough for the wise (the word being SCAM)

Edited: 8:13 am, April 21, 2010
warri
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a Lagos General Hospital for pediatric coma care

total scam be careful and be wise

4. Re: Is there a Lagos General Hospital for pediatric coma care

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 20, 2011