We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re:Lagos Nigeria

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila
3 posts
Save Topic
re:Lagos Nigeria

Question:

Is it really safe to work there in Lagos, Nigeria at Port Harcourt?

Thanks

Manila
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re:Lagos Nigeria

Hello Gasper

Yes i can say it is safe to work there but be careful specially at night and be sure it is not near the Delta region where there are war going on. And your company should provide car and driver but dont expect Nigeria to be the same as Manila. For security reason never go out without anyone with you although Nigerians are happy people and I can prove that, it i better to be cautious

If you want to know more about Lagos Nigeria you may drop an email so you can ask anything about Nigeria. I myself would love to go back and work there.

Goodluck

2. Re: re:Lagos Nigeria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, October 03, 2009