We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expats getting together

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Expats getting together

Hi There,

My Wife and I are going to Lagos and are going to be staying in Victoria Island at the Eko hotel initially for 3 months.

We would like to meet up with other expats, and especially my wife as she is not going to be working. So my question where to expats get together, are there any clubs and activities for expats. We enjoy sailing are going going to check out the Lagos Yatch Club, but would like some other options also.

/Peter

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Expats getting together

You could probably meet people at the big shopping stores, other hotels etc.

Your wife is going to be bored out of her mind, there will be little for her to do there, and she won't be able to wander about without a driver.

2. Re: Expats getting together

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, October 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lagos