We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Victoria Island (Lagos) good place to stay

mumbai
2 posts
Save Topic
Is Victoria Island (Lagos) good place to stay

Hi, I am a business traveller visiting nigeria for the first time, my local partners have put me up in Hotel cumberland in Victoria Island Lagos. Can anybody help me on the safety of the locality & hotel before I freeze my plans. Thanks

Lagos, Nigeria
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Victoria Island (Lagos) good place to stay

Hi Nash,

Lagos is like any other city in the world. It consist of the good , the bad and the ugly. However, Lagos is a safe place to live and do business.

Victoria Island Lagos is an elitist area and it is okay.Fell free to travel.

FM

N.Y.
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Victoria Island (Lagos) good place to stay

Hi Nash:

Do you live in Lagos or a visitor and what can you tell me about Hotel Cumberland in Victoria Island if you do know. Thanks

3. Re: Is Victoria Island (Lagos) good place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 01, 2009