We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To believed to be another scammer

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
To believed to be another scammer

he has given his name as Jimmy Sandro from New York and is in lagos also another name Francis Chukwu. Do not do business with this man. He has conned money out of me by saying he loved me how stupid can i be.

Burbank, California
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: To believed to be another scammer

Me and Angel,

You have a Personal Message from me (ZippyTPH).

You're NOT stupid! The career criminal who stole your money is a professional - to him, it's strictly business.

Saw your posting... please understand - this "friend" was actually a professional criminal who took advantage of you just as he has of dozens of other people.

In fact - there are literally thousands and thousands of people like us who have been conned into sending our money, etc. to these crooks. Please don't feel as though you are the only one. In fact - here is a group that may offer you some help and support: romancescams@yahoogroups.com

(If you're interested, you can read my story here "Yet another Romance Scammer: Monica Morgan" - probably on page 2 or 3 by now.)

There are many other resources available to you. If you'd like - please feel free to contact me and I will offer whatever I can to assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: To believed to be another scammer

Thanks for your reply.

3. Re: To believed to be another scammer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 17, 2009