We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American who lives in Accra

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HCMC
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
American who lives in Accra

Dear Barb,

If you don't mind , please tell me how many American in Accra , and what do they do in life? And how is the mine over there? and why do you live there? if people said there is not good for Foreigners in western from?

Ghana
Level Contributor
387 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American who lives in Accra

Lotus,

I don't live in Nigeria, I live in Ghana. I posted on this forum because of the internet scams happening. I am sure that the issue of foreigners not being welcome in certain parts of Nigeria is basically limited to the Niger River Delta.

Many Americans live here because it's a pleasant life, not always easy, but comfortable, with beautiful surroundings and nice people.

Barb

PS Visit me on the Accra, Ghana forum.

HCMC
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: American who lives in Accra

Dear Bard,

So the one who told me that he's American and he's living in Accra for working? is it true? Could you advice me whether i can believe him or not .

In my country , here are many foreigners ( American, Australian, French, Germany....) have come , have stayed and working ...They confided that they love living here where they feel security friendly....

I wish i would come over Ghana once, and i hope he's real and he is not the scammer as people is telling.

So how can i know he is honest ?

Could you advice me?

Ghana
Level Contributor
387 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: American who lives in Accra

If he is saying that he's an American, tell him you'd like to see him go to an internet cafe with his American passport, and stand in front of a webcam holding the passport. Also tell him that you'd like him to scan a copy of his passport information page, so that you can confirm with the U.S. Embassy in Accra that it is legitimate. They will tell you, by the way.

Barb

HCMC
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: American who lives in Accra

Dear Barb,

Thanks for your advice, with me in friendship or in Love, I emphase the sicere and i trust my friends. And what will i do if he lie?

Everything he did during the time we have met , what he did is like what people say on this web. He postponsed to send me his address , because i wanted to post to him a greeting card.

I called him asking him tell me the truth. Now he kept silent.

I'm so upset because i lose a friend , and i lose my heart.

Why people treat others like that?

5. Re: American who lives in Accra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lagos