We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Merzouga
Search

Auberge Tombouctou

London
1 post
Auberge Tombouctou
Save

Hi,

i am really keen to book Auberge Tombouctou in Merzouga after reading all the reviews. not sure if I'm beingblind or just stupid but I'm having a nightmare trying to find website details / book. Can anyone help me out?!

Nicky

South
11 posts
1. Re: Auberge Tombouctou
Save

Hi,

To sum up Auberge Tomobouctou is the greatest and the best hotel in Merzouga(all conditions for a good stay are available) so do not have to be worried about it.

enjoy your stay.

2. Re: Auberge Tombouctou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:43 pm, December 01, 2006
Hassilabied, Morocco
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
9 helpful votes
3. Re: Auberge Tombouctou
Save

This is quite a large auberge/hotel as compared to smaller ones.

There are many along the dunes. depends on what you want while in th desert

4. Re: Auberge Tombouctou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 24, 2009