We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Morocco tours

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wild Morocco tours

I am considering a trip with this group and was wondering if anyone has taken a trip with them? I cannot find any reviews. Thanks for your help!!

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Wild Morocco tours

We are looking at a similar itinerary with Wild Morocco in mid-March. What is your overall review and do you have any suggestions?

London
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Wild Morocco tours

My husband and I have just returned yesterday from a week trip with Wild Morocco, starting in Marrakech, across the Atlas Mountains to Ouarzazate and Agdz, through the Draa Valley to Zagora and into the desert to Erg Chigaga, returning through the salt flats and the Anti Atlas to Ait Benhaddou, ending in Marrakech. From the very first email to the end of the tour the service has been exceptional. Emily and Yahya are extremely professional and very knowledgeable and were able to provide unique insights about the area since Yahya comes from the desert. Yahya is an excellent driver, knowing all the best places to stop en-route for views / photos / lunch / coffee. The car is new and very comfortable. Emily is a fantastic guide and always very helpful. All the accomodation was of a very high standard; the Rose Des Sables guesthouse in Agdz (lovely location next to palm grove and very comfortable, food excellent), desert camp (amazing, set amid the sand dunes, never seen such stars at night, tents large and comfortable, food fantastic, excellent staff and facilities), Kasbah Ellouze (beautiful setting overlooking the almond groves and the mountain, run by a lovely couple, exceptional quality and food). All in all excellent value for money. We couldn't recommend this company highly enough!!

13. Re: Wild Morocco tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:27 pm, February 18, 2013
14. Re: Wild Morocco tours

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, February 18, 2013
15. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Removed on: 4:27 pm, February 18, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
155 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Wild Morocco tours

I do wish people would stop jumping to conclusions! I know the people who run Wild Morocco and they are indeed a genuine company. Yes, they are relatively new and as such have not set up their TA company page as yet. However, they have now had many satisfied customers, some of whom have written the reviews above. Please give them a chance instead of seemingly trying to rip apart their business - which you obviously know nothing about!

I understand people who are new to Morocco forums need to be careful about who they go with on trips, but if people look at the Wild Morocco website they will see that there are many testimonials from happy customers and they can make further enquiries of their own if they wish.

I do not work for this company. I am writing this because I do feel strongly that everyone deserves the opportunity to build a business.

Shall I wait for this post to be removed.....?

17. Re: Wild Morocco tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:28 pm, February 18, 2013
Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,905 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Wild Morocco tours

MrsSchwez, seeing as you acknowledge they are a relatively new company and don't have a TA company page, perhaps you can explain how come these newly-registered people have managed to find out about the company and come onto TA asking?

Neither John nor I made any aspersions about this unknown relatively new company, just our suspicions about the posts. Unfortunately when there's so much money to be made from selling tours, some operators will go to any lengths to obtain an advantage.

London
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Wild Morocco tours

Tim, just following up on your comments not sure if this was directed at my post or not, but by way of background, whilst I do not generally write posts on TripAdvisor, you can see from my profile that I joined TripAdvisor in 2008 and I can confirm that I am a bonafide traveller! I recently provided feedback on Wild Morocco on this forum since I had an excellent trip with them and was so pleased with their service that, as they are a new company, I wanted to help them increase their profile on forums such as this. I also provided feedback directly to their website.

Watford,UK
Level Contributor
318 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Wild Morocco tours

I will also join this discussion with much interest. As you can see from my posting history, I have been around quite a long time, in TA terms.

I started looking for a Morocco tour company many months ago and came on here for info.

I have also booked with Wild Morocco for my trip in April and am looking forward to it very much .

I got several unsolicited messages from tour operators with less than perfect English trying to flog me their services. Never had that from any other country's forum .

I found Wild Morocco simply by googling what I was looking for .

Cost and itinerary wise, there was not much to choose between the various providers. What impressed me about Wild Morocco was the level of customer service, speed of responses to my various emails seeking further details and tweaks I wanted to make .

It is sad that these boards are often used by local experts who have their own tour companies and conflicts of interest . This should really be declared up front in a post so that those of us who are bona fide travellers can be sure that we are not being advised by folk with vested interests. Full marks to TA for removing posts which even hint at selling or trying to discredit the competition.