We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand taxi

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
grand taxi

How do I get a grand taxi from Merzouga to Fez? I will probably want to rent the whole thing rather than wait around as it's a long drive. What is a reasonable amount to pay?

I am leaving on dec. 27th, early morning. Is it just a matter of waiting outside my hotel? My hotel will not arrange this for me - they only have drivers at it's 300 euros (!!).

Thanks!

Erg Chebbi, Morocco
Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand taxi

300euros is too much, Hire a car and drive yourself, this wont cost you even euros250.

or take the overnight bus from merzouga to Fes, the bus leave during the evening,

Valencia
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grand taxi

Hi Shuede!

The nearest places to get a grand taxi from Merzouga are the center of Merzouga, Rissani or Erfoud. If you want to rent the whole thing, a reasonable amount to pay is 150-200 euros. As you will stay in Merzouga, ask where grand taxis are and arrange with one of them to pick you up at the time you need and arrange the price with him, maximum price 200 euros.

Enjoy your trip!!

3. Re: grand taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 28, 2010