We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Merzouga
Search

Moroccan Views

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Moroccan Views
Save

Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum. I've just returned from a trip to Morocco, which included a three day trip to Merzouga. Try as I might, I could find no info on here re. the company we went with, Moroccan Views, so obviously a review of them is in order. They were absolutely brilliant. Considerably less expensive than other companies (okay, you get an air-conditioned Transit, rather than a leather-clad, whip-wielding Landcruiser) but we were looked after extremely well and there were only seven of us travelling which made it very personal. Youssef, our guide, was fantastic. Nothing was ever too much trouble for him and being Moroccan, he took especially good care of our six year old daughter, even taking her back across the dunes on a quad bike as she didn't relish any more camel riding. Oh, how we gazed longingly at the departing quad bike as we climbed back on our trusty, ragged-nosed, bone-breaking mounts... I have a whole new respect for Peter O'Toole - I can imagine nothing more terrifying or uncomfortable than galloping up and down (particularly down) sand dunes on a camel! The meal at the campsite in the dunes was the best I tasted throughout our holiday, all prepared and cooked by Berber men (not a woman in sight) and Berber hospitality is legendary with good reason. The whole trip was utterly amazing from start to finish and if anyone is thinking of making the trek, don't think - do it!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
629 posts
70 reviews
30 helpful votes
1. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

This is an abvious TOUT. Ignore it.

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

Thank you for your warm words of welcome. Which company do you work for that mere customer satisfaction can provoke such unwarranted ire?

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
629 posts
70 reviews
30 helpful votes
3. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

Mmmmmm which company I work for?? Check out all my posts to find out.

Peace xxx

Hassilabied&Merzouga
Level Contributor
46 posts
4. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

What drives the touts crazy is when you just ignore them :-)

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
629 posts
70 reviews
30 helpful votes
5. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

True!!!

Porto, Portugal
4 posts
6. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

I am agree with Michelle and i want to say to Sahara deser that he can learn from Michelle the opinions is so important and think to make ur company or what ever better and better to serve the needs of the visitors.

thank u .

Porto, Portugal
4 posts
7. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

I am agree with Michelle and i want to say to Sahara deser that he can learn from Michelle the opinions is so important and think to make ur company or what ever better and better to serve the needs of the visitors.

thank u .

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
629 posts
70 reviews
30 helpful votes
8. Re: Moroccan Views
Save

Im agree with ..... you Said say I agree with ...

What English is this?? You Better go learn more.

:-).

9. Re: Moroccan Views

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 pm, October 07, 2009