We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moroccan safari

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lisbone
1 post
Save Topic
moroccan safari

Hi,we( husand and 7 years old dauther , and an other couple from france ) spend time at Erg Chebbi - we went (admitteedly 3 months ago) and it was pretty easy to organise a camel safari either in Ourzazate or in the little hamlet right next to the erg chebbi dunes (can't remember its name). we have booked a private transport with Hassan ( spanish/frensh/english speaker who were our unforgettable guide) and drove easily enough down to that little hamlet (Erfoud, I think, it just came back to me).

camping outside of tents was cold (February) but great.

Nearby there is a town called Rissani which is photogenic in its own way. It has a market .When I was there, there were very few foreigners about. Our funny driver/guide who took us on the camel safari to driving his Toyota Land-Cruiser there - I didn't have the courage to hammer a hire car (luckily Hassan made everythings easily for us , we has an experience adventures on sands driving also .

Enjoy - it's a great place and very beautiful. Keep smiling with all the carpet salesmen. They're cool if you don't lose yours! R .

I’ll have a re-think to get back to this descent land for a twice hiring Hassan for other tours on Mauntains and other rest tourist cities such as , Essaouira , Agadir , Fes and Tanger.

I appologize for my bad English Language ( i’m a Portugeese)

So joyfull we have got our driver/guide’s emails :

Email : hassanouaouich@hotmail.com

www.hassantravel.c.la

We really would like the rest new Moroccan tourists to enjoy their holiday days with Hassan.

Warm regards.

Merzouga
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: moroccan safari

wow thats so fantastic

i knew that person you are talking about , he is from my city ERfoud , knowledgeable person and having alot experience in the field of tourisme .

also he is famous right here in desert of Morocco . he is the most interesting person who used to be with touristes arround Morocco precisely the Erg Chebbi dunes or what is named Merzouga .

2. Re: moroccan safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 pm, September 10, 2009