We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mali guides

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
mali guides

Being impressed with your experience with Mali Mystere Expeditions, I have tried to contact them but the website seems to be gone. A few questions:

Does anyone know if Ali is still around?

Is this the same Ali as "Mali with Aly"?

There have been great reviews about Mali with Aly on these forums as well as Mali Eco Tourism but there has been no answer from my emails to from either company.

Does anyone know if either are still around?

Thanks all, Kimberly.

25 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: mali guides

Just saw your message. I have traveled extensively in Mali and definitely recommend the Dogon region as well as Segou and Djenne and travel by pinasse on the Niger River. I know personally Boubacar Cisse who owns Maliymas Tour Agency. Boubacar was my personal guide on a trip to Timbuktu a few years ago and grew up in a village near there. I am not sure if travel is possible to Timbuktu at this date, but Boubacar would have that information. Not only is he knowledgeable, he is completely reliable and honest.

Morrisville, North...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: mali guides

My wife and I traveled through Mali with Hogon Tours. Our friend in Bamako did the homework for us and recommended we try Hogon Tours. We took his advice and we were extremely pleased with the trip, which was one of the most memorable of our lives. We weren't just tourists; we actually experienced the country! We presented Hogon Tours with our general ideas of how we envisioned the trip and they took care of the rest. Our guide and driver were excellent. They seemed to know everyone and we felt totally safe. We have recommend this tour company to several people, who reported back to us that they had a similarly exhilarating experience.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: mali guides

i have sent e/mail but still i didnt get any respond!! any advise.. may be they were bussy.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: mali guides

i have sent e/mail but still i didnt get any respond!! any advise.. may be they were bussy.

Morrisville, North...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: mali guides

Here is the contact information that I have for the owner: Seydou

SARL HOGON TOURS

Tour Opérateur réceptif sur l'Afrique de l'Ouest

Burkina, Bénin, Togo, Ghana, Mali, Guinée Conakry, Sénégal.

Hamdallaye ACI

Rue 384 - Porte 157

RCCM : MA.BKO.2011.B.4465

NINA: 41159194223145C

GSM: (+223) 66 00 72 80

GSM: (+223) 79 20 33 76

Bureau:(+223) 20 79 46 48

GSM : (+223) 44 39 38 31

é-mail: info@hogontours.net

http://www.hogontours.net

Reply to: mali guides
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted