We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore to Pulau Redang

Which Pulau Redang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Singapore to Pulau Redang

Hi

Im going to book a flight from Singapore to Redang via Berjaya Air. I have read a few forums stating that from the Airport, i have to take a boat to my resort. Im not sure yet which resort i will be staying at. But is considering somewhere at Long Beach. So the flight dont actually stop at Redang?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,025 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore to Pulau Redang

The flight stops at Redang, but there are limited roads on Redang, and none going to Long Beach from the airport. Hence you will have to take a boat.

Singapore
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore to Pulau Redang

thanks! is there any resorts that you could recommend me other than the ones at long beach? Been seaching but too many choices. :) i would like somewhere that has restaurants nearby.

Kuala Terengganu...
Level Contributor
490 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore to Pulau Redang

Dear Liciousingapore,

Agreed with the post #1 @ Jadamros,

From Berjaya Redang Airport to Long beach...

1) Land Transfer from Airport to Kampong Jetty. Journey around 10 minutes only. The fare 20MYR per trip.

2) Boat Transfer from Kampong Jetty to Long Beach. Journey around 15-20 minutes only, the fare 150MYR for 4 person. per way.

All resort/hotel and resort have their own restaurant.

Happy Travels

Overland-Trans

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore to Pulau Redang

Hi! Did your trip push through? I'm planning to go to Redang too, from Singapore. Any travel tip/s would be appreciated. Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore to Pulau Redang

Hi! I'm planning to do the same---travel from Singp to Redang. Any tip/s would be appreciated. Thanks!

6. Re: Singapore to Pulau Redang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 29, 2014