We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anybody been there lately??

Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Topic
anybody been there lately??

i would like to book this chalet. but can someone tell me hows is this place now since the last commen was like 3 years ago.

KNKY

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,155 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anybody been there lately??

what chalet?

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anybody been there lately??

Ayu mayang, great food , good location and sea facing provided u get the chalet that is one of the first few in the row , the rest of the chalets/resorts there appear hostel like and are all connected where as ayu mayang looks more like individual cabins , it's Also not over populated like the rest, redang waters exceeded expectations and snorkeling was excellent , crystal clear and pristine , exactly like the photos uploaded here in trip advisor

Edited: 10:50 am, August 09, 2011
Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anybody been there lately??

Sorry for not naming the resort.

Its actually Redang Lagoon. Please write something. TQ

I need to know if the location is good, service, food. By the way, how much does it cost to get from the Berjaya Airport to the other part of the island, per person??

NKY

4. Re: anybody been there lately??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 07, 2012