We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling better from Redang or Kota Kinbula?

Montville, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Snorkelling better from Redang or Kota Kinbula?

Hi,

We have 3-4days free on our trip to Malaysia in June next year and wanted to know whether the snorkelling is better (ie, clearer water, no jelly fish and lets of marine life to see) krom KK or Redang Island?

Appreciate your advice!

Donna

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkelling better from Redang or Kota Kinbula?

My recommend..Redang Island would best choice for relaxing and snorkeling..June is high season..my advise..please make advance booking at least 3 month before traveling period.

Coral Redang Island Resort...would the best choice of tourist from oversea.

redangisland.org/3d2n_Coral_Redang_Island_Re…

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,289 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkelling better from Redang or Kota Kinbula?

Hi

The water clarity is much better at Redang.

Cheer

brisbane
Level Contributor
62 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkelling better from Redang or Kota Kinbula?

Definitely Redang - have done both & Redang seemed to have more variety of fish . Where are you planning to stay ? If you give me your email address I can email you some pictures - we stayed at Berjaya Redang using the fly in, out package that they have avaialable ex KL or Singapore

4. Re: Snorkelling better from Redang or Kota Kinbula?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 11, 2010