We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget 3d2n stay for solo traveler

Kuala Lumpur...
9 posts
Save Topic
Budget 3d2n stay for solo traveler

Hi,

Which is the decent hut for budget stay in Perhentian Kecil?

I'm planning to go there mid April 2014. I have no specific activity beside swimming on the beach, just need a relax & peaceful atmosphere.

Thank you.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget 3d2n stay for solo traveler

Recommended to stay at Maya Chalet ..Coral Bay Perhentian Kecil Island....nice location ..relax and peaceful... for meals,you can try at Iwan Palace..or Amelia Restaurant..

http://www.mayachalet.com/

London, England...
Level Contributor
6 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget 3d2n stay for solo traveler

Hello. First of all do not stay on Long Beach, it is a dump. Coral Bay is far better and is where you will end up spending your time. We just stayed at the Senja Bay Resort and it was very reasonable. A traveller we met managed to get a room there for 90 ringgit without breakfast, which I would recommend as the pre-paid breakfast is NOT worth it.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget 3d2n stay for solo traveler

I just came back from Perhentian Kecil. I agree with Katherine comment, indeed Coral bay is better than Long bay. I will try to upload some photo's later. Btw, i stayed at Shari-La resort and the private beach was just awesome. Beside Senja resort, there is a small malay village where you can rent cheapest chalet. Cost around RM50 a day 'kosong'.

Banda Aceh...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget 3d2n stay for solo traveler

you will feel comfortable when you will arrive in Banda Aceh later. I promise :)

5. Re: Budget 3d2n stay for solo traveler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 03, 2015