We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best diving for Open Water and advanced divers?

Which Pulau Perhentian Besar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Faversham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best diving for Open Water and advanced divers?

We are travelling to Malaysia in August this year. 2 of us will be doing our open water, plus two are advanced divers. Considering Sipidan probably too advanced to really be enjoyed by beginners, we were considering Perhenthian islands.

Have been before and loved it, however few people have suggested that a lot of the coral is dead now and that the diving is not as good as it used to be.

Can anybody with recent experiences advise!

Thanks

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best diving for Open Water and advanced divers?

Its not true at all,therefore you must dive at Perhentian Island then you know about coral,fish ,turtle and other marines life there.

I`m certified advance Open Water PADI,most of my dive recommended is Tokong Laut , Sugar Wreck ,Batu Layar ,,Turtle Bay and other places..

Spend my time with Universal Divers and Seahorse Divers...highly recommended based on my experience .

Malaysia diving are the best site and cheapest at Asia...

2. Re: Best diving for Open Water and advanced divers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 11, 2014