We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative for Perhentian islands on December

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alternative for Perhentian islands on December

Hi,

I was planning a part of my holiday on Pulau Perhentian as these islands were highly recommended for sunbathing and snorkeling. However it seems, that December is not the best time to go there. Would anyone please recommend alternative place probably on a Western coast (somewhere between Langkawi and Phuket).

I am mainly looking for a quite beach paradise with white sand and as little people as possible.

Thanks.

T.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
148 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alternative for Perhentian islands on December

you might want to check out koh lipe...

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alternative for Perhentian islands on December

Tanjung Rhu..Langkawi Island are the best beach compare Cenang beach..too crowded.

3. Re: Alternative for Perhentian islands on December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 09, 2012