We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather now...

Which Pulau Perhentian Besar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Weather now...

Ok so I have trawled the internet endlessly to try and calm my nerves about the weather on the Perhentians but as I am due to go there in about 2 weeks I am getting a little worried....

Most sites say anytime between February - October is ok but I have found other places saying you should only really go between May - August.

Given that we arent going until the first week of April, generally speaking is it rain free at that time or is the water still going to be choppy and murky?

I know no-one can guarentee but would like a heads up - am prepared for the fact that KL and Cameron Highlands are probably going to be raining while we are there!!!

Edited: 8:06 am, March 21, 2010
1. Re: Weather now...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 18, 2010