We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking at Greenview B&B Sukau

Which Sandakan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
loomis ca
Level Contributor
124 posts
429 reviews
Save Topic
Booking at Greenview B&B Sukau

Anyone know of a way to book this place without a package? I have attempted the yahoo email address on the Sabah tourism website and it came back undeliverable.

We did receive a quote from an agent?? of Greenview. 440myr per person for 3 day/2 night package.

I would be interested to know if anyone has stayed there recently, how they booked it, and if this seems like a fair price.

Thank you

Malaysia
Level Contributor
839 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking at Greenview B&B Sukau

Didn't stay at Greenview, but have stayed at Sukau B&B before.

The room, on twin sharing basis (with fan, shared bathroom) was MYR 50 per person per night, including 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).

Each boat trip for 2hr of river cruise cost MYR80 per Boat, good for 4 persons, ie if you have other people sharing, you could split the cost.

There were 4 of us, spent one night at Sukau, done 2 river cruise, total cost MYR360.

Raleigh NC
Level Contributor
4 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking at Greenview B&B Sukau

I too have tried their website -- http://www.sukaugreenview.net and have not received a reply. Tried the phone too but no answer. Perhaps they have been out.

KL
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking at Greenview B&B Sukau

My advice is: don't bother to use Greenview. I booked and paid for a morning cruise at Greenview B&B when I reached Sukau on 20 July 2013. I asked for pick-up before the morning cruise at 6am 21 July 2013 but they did not turn up and did not answer my numerous calls between 6am and 7am. Although I managed to get another boat later through a driver, my plan to travel back to Sandakan that morning after the cruise was messed up completely due to the very limited options for transport after 7am. The manager did apologise later but he did not offer any compensation and it was obvious later that his so called help to look for transport is just a lip service. Upon checking with the villagers at Sukau, this has happened many times and some travellers have been stranded in Sukau in a similar manner. In short, bad service.

4. Re: Booking at Greenview B&B Sukau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 05, 2014