We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swift Nests

Which Sandakan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Swift Nests

Hi all,

I am looking for a local guide to take me to Swift nest gathering caves for a project - targetting 3-4 localities. Pls send me message for details - thanks !

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swift Nests

Hi Ooga_gook -

If you can tell me what kind of project, I can put you in touch with the right people.

Guisborough
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swift Nests

Hello, I've lost the actual details of the driver we used but we organised him through Faridah as Sunset Harbour Botik Hostel. He was a friend of hers and he was really good. He would stop anywhere we wanted and was very knowledgable, particularly about the wildlife.

If you do go to the caves try to go to the one at the top of the hill as well as the one at the bottom. We were there at sunset as all the swifts returned and all the bats flew out. We were lucky enough to see two orangutans there too.

Have fun.

3. Re: Swift Nests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, September 08, 2009