We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Which resort?

Hi,

I am planning a trip to mabul and sipadan.After reading all the reviews i really cant choose between Sipadan Water Village or Mabul Beach Resort (Scuba JUnkie).I was trying to reach Kapalai Sipadan Dive resort but had no reply from them.Anyone can help me with this?

thank you so much..

Regards,

syazni

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort?

Hi syaz82,

I would recommend Kapalai, i have been there 2 times and have booked my coming 3rd trip.

What date are you planning to travel? I am booking this with local operator, maybe i could help you check on the availability s well?

Nickie

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resort?

Hi Nicky,

Thank you for your reply...I am planning to go between 6/06/2014 to 14/06/2014 for 5 days.I am also looking for a resirt that can assure at least one trip to Sipadan.

I will be more than happy if you can help me to check with Kapalai...

thanks again

regards

syazni

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which resort?

Hi syaz82,

Normally you will get to Sipadan for a minimum of 4 nights stay. :)

How many in your group will be travelling with you? If you are alone, please note that there is Single Surcharge payable which is 50% higher than others.

Nickie

4. Re: Which resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, May 11, 2015