We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

Yorkshire
7 posts
Save Topic
nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

Hi

Can anyone let me know what the nightlife is like in Pulau Pangkor. The place sounds cool, just need to know if there are a few bars etc to keep us entertained at night?

Thanks

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,389 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

Hi

Palau Pangkor is a quiet place designed as a get away from it all and to relax at , very limited night life mainly round the hotels and Pangkor town, but not late nights here. So don't hold your breath for night life - I would suggest elsewhere if that is what you want.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

Pangkor isn't Phuket. It is primarily a fishing village island. Nightlife is almost zilsch and locals go to sleep early. IMHO, that makes Pangkor special. The place is unpretentious.

3. Re: nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:14 am, April 16, 2008
Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

Hi,

While Pangkor is a nice getaway from KL,it has no night life and nothing much to see.

I would rather recommend Langkawi which has better beaches and some form of night life. Most importantly, the islands are beautiful, full of nature and yet not touristy.

Yorkshire
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

Thanks Alex

I think we have also come to that conclusion after doing some further reading. Thanks for clarifying for us

6. Re: nightlife in Pulau Pangkor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 23, 2009