We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hahahahahaha

england
2 posts
Save Topic
Hahahahahaha

no im not kenyan, clearly though you dont have a life concidering the majority of the time you spend is on here very very sad, and another thing i dont really care how you spell words if i wanted your opinion about how a word was spelt i would of asked for it LOVE, and as for me being a wanna be fly540 team member any day bring it on, cause a jobs a job and id quiet happily join them, so if one doesnt like ones airline one should do one! your one small fish in a tiny tiny pond, actuall proberly a tad pole. if i didnt like something id let the company know but not the meliciouse way you did! that company has gone through alot but what do you excpect from a first timer, i dont see you starting up an airline company no i just see you sitting on here blogging about all the bad times you'v had. and yeah il agree on one thing fly540 have come out on top but i think the airline new that and didnt need you to verify it see ya.

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hahahahahaha

Bitter? Occasionally... that's what living here in Africa will do to a person, though ;-)

Men? No, am a woman - and definitely more of a lady than you, sweetheart ;-)

12. Re: Hahahahahaha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, May 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Lake Nakuru National...
More Lake Nakuru National Park Topics