We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My wadi rum desert trip experience

Algiers, Algeria
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
My wadi rum desert trip experience

hello all friend .

As i have been enjoy my wadi rum visit i want you all also to enjoy it my plan was:

meet with our bedouin guide in wadi rum visitor center drive to his house for welcome tea and map show ,than we start driving to see some of the nice site as the sand dune springs and rock climbing ,then we drive to the place where we will camp it was so nice sun set just by the camp , we had a real bedouin food cooked under the sand ,i love it.

next day we go for hiking to the rock bridge and do some climbing,and sleep the next night in the cave wow it was the nice night in all of my trip , next day we go by camel to the canyon , the camel was for 6 hours then we go back to the camp where we have spend the first night .

as we have a good deal with them stay 2 nights and get 3rd night for free .

our guide he is bedouin good English speaker and he have alot of fun things to do.

i recommended them for all of you you can do contact http://www.wadirumfullmoon.com/index.html

and have the best days in your jordan visit .

hope to help you all.

Aheed

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My wadi rum desert trip experience

8/10 for effort

3/10 for grammar

9/10 for spelling

2/10 for intro, main, closing and theme.....

0/10 for website : (

with such a post,,,, may god help us all...

ciao

Edited: 4:41 pm, March 24, 2011
Fontainebleau
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa
Level Contributor
2,895 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: My wadi rum desert trip experience

This company has been Spammed before. The problem is that it works!!

melbourne
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My wadi rum desert trip experience

I have been away from TA for sometime as have been working 24/7 -

it is a pleasure to come back and see such a witty post -

aqaba99 you are developing quite a sense of humour - keep up the good work

4. Re: My wadi rum desert trip experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 27, 2012