We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days / 1 night Petra & Wadi Rum

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
2 days / 1 night Petra & Wadi Rum

My wife and I will be staying at a hotel in Taba, we will arrive on 20/Dec/2010 and stay for 2 weeks. We want to tour Petra and Wadi Rum for 2 days/1 night. We are looking for someone who can pick us up from our hotel in Taba and spend first day touring Petra. In the evening, we want to travel to Wadi Rum and spend the night in camp under stars. Next day we want to tour Wadi Rum and then travel back to our hotel in Taba.

Can anyone here recommend a local tour operator who can put together this itinerary for us? All the packaged tours I found online had their night stay in a hotel in Petra, which we don't want. We would rather travel down to Wadi Rum in the evening and spend the night there.

Any help is appreciated.

Kiran

krao_1973 (at) yahoo co uk

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 days / 1 night Petra & Wadi Rum

how long are you planning to stay in Jordan ??.

The reason I ask is; are you staying 2 weeks in Taba and wish to spend 2 days in Jordan within that time frame ?.

What do you mean by;,,,,,,,,, "someone picking you from the Hotel" Do you intend to travel by Land (via Eilat) or cross over by Sea to Aqaba ?......

ciao

A99

2. Re: 2 days / 1 night Petra & Wadi Rum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 29, 2011