We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wadi rum

Spain
1 post
Save Topic
wadi rum

I am organising to go overnight to Wadi Rum in January 2011 with my family and my friends family.

any idea on .www.bedouinways.com

Thank you all

stener

1. Re: wadi rum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:09 am, June 23, 2011
London, Canada
Level Contributor
292 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wadi rum

I just returned from Caravan Camp in the protected area. It was a lovely, quiet (read: not one of the party camps). Great owner, awesome food, and the tents were equipt with comfy beds, blankets, pillows and window flaps to enjoy the desert breeze.

There is running water, toilets and showers (seperate mens and womens areas).

This is a great bedouin stype camp which we were very lucky to have found...I just completed a trip report with lots of pictures which should be approved and posted in the next day or two if you want my full trip report.

This camp, and the whole Wadi Rum Experience was AWESOME!!

3. Re: wadi rum

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:02 am, September 06, 2010
London, Canada
Level Contributor
292 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wadi rum

You live in Wadi Rum...so is this your camp that you are promoting??

Wadi Rum, Jordan
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: wadi rum

Hello to all

the we have Bedouinways camp in Wadi Rum, I do not think you find 35 JD per person for the tour full day Jeep And night in camp with dinner and breakfast?

I do not think you will find a fun ride.Against this amount

If you like to be a wonderful and enjoyable trip and find a good service should pay for the service they provide you with

Best wishes,

hasan

Fontainebleau
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: wadi rum

I suggest that you look at the Wadi Rum pages on www.jordanjubilee.com for some recommendations of good and respectable guides. You can also find a great deal of information there not just on Wadi Rum but on visiting Jordan.

7. Re: wadi rum

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

Removed on: 7:59 am, January 29, 2013
London, Canada
Level Contributor
292 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wadi rum

At Caravan Camp we paid $30JOD for full board, and the accomodation, service and food were excellent.

See my posted trip report and review including pictures to see what you would experience at this lovely, quiet camp.

9. Re: wadi rum

Removed on: 7:59 am, January 29, 2013
10. Re: wadi rum

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 19, 2010