We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saigon- Vung Tau- Saigon Hydrofoil Tickets : 180.000 VND

HCMC
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
Save Topic
Saigon- Vung Tau- Saigon Hydrofoil Tickets : 180.000 VND

Dear all

I would like to update you some information about the hydrofoil fare

. From April 1 2010, it costs 180.000 VND ( 9.5 USD ) for adult and 90.000 VND ( around 5 USD ) for child ( one way Saigon- Vung Tau or Vung Tau - Saigon )

Have a great time to Vung Tau

Don't miss going to 69 Cay Bang restaurant for the good seafood lunch/ dinner, visiting Grand hotel bar for drinks or Lan Rung Cafe / Restaurant for drinks

Best regards

Jason SSS

Mentioned in this post
Vung Tau
Vung Tau
Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam
Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saigon- Vung Tau- Saigon Hydrofoil Tickets : 180.000 VND

Hi Jason,

You have been highly recommended as a tour guide or tour organizer in the Vung Tau to Saigon area. I am in need of some help in this regard and have some specific questions, etc. Rather than fill up Trip Advisor forums with my personal situation would it be OK to email you direct and if so, can you supply your email address?

If you prefer to operate through this forum, that is fine - I will pose my questions in response to your reply.

Cheers,

Mentioned in this post
Vung Tau
Vung Tau
Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam
2. Re: Saigon- Vung Tau- Saigon Hydrofoil Tickets : 180.000 VND

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 28, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Vung Tau