We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from SGN airport to Can tho

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from SGN airport to Can tho

We are landing at 12:00 at SGN airport and would like to go directly to Can tho by Bus

I understand that we should first buy ticket at some office like Phuong Trang ( I just cannot find the adress or phone) , and than from the office go to the bus station Miền Tây and catch a bus there ( Can just buy the tickets at this station? don't they have a tickets office ?

Where can I find schedules of the bus company ? prices ?

If you have any other idea how to get can tho it will be very helpful

Level Contributor
1,227 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from SGN airport to Can tho

Good evening

Welcome to HCMC & Mekong Delta !

Please take VINASUN taxi from the airport to Phuong Trang bus office, 328A Le Hong Phong street , District 10 and buy tickets to Can Tho, You will take Phuong Trang free of charge shuttle bus to Ben Xe Mien Tay to catch your bus to CAN THO, It takes more or less than 3.5 hours to get there from the bus station

At the moment, one ticket costs only 90.000 vnd

you will no need to book in advance because the bus leaves every 30 minutes

Best regards

2. Re: Transportation from SGN airport to Can tho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 09, 2012