We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Taxi tranfer from satun Immigration point to krabi town

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need Taxi tranfer from satun Immigration point to krabi town

HI TA

i need some help to book Taxi from Satun Immigration Centre to Krabi,( Buri tara Resort, Aonang Baech,)

We are 6 adults travelling from Langkawi To satun via Ferry, n hearding to Krabi for 2 nights Saty at Buri Tara Resort.

Could anyone suggest Private Taxi transfer for the above route Pls

Thnxz In Advance

Luang Prabang, Laos
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Taxi tranfer from satun Immigration point to krabi town

Since there are 6 of you, I think you can just hire a taxi upon your arrival in Satun. Obviously, you'll have to negotiate the fare and bare in mind that the driver has to return home to Satun so will have to factor in petrol cost on the return journey.

There are regular 'share taxis' that run between Trang-town and Pak Bara, north of Satun (one of the ferry points for Ko Lipe) as well as between Hat Yai and Pak Bara but don't know about from Satun. I just took a bus from Satun-town

Mentioned in this post
Ko Lipe
Ko Lipe
Satun Province, Thailand
2. Re: Need Taxi tranfer from satun Immigration point to krabi town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, November 12, 2015