We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ko Yao Noi

kendal
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Ko Yao Noi

Thinking of going beginning 2009, we want a quiet beach holiday with a lovely beach. Any recommendations for resorts and comparisons to other beach resorts in Thailand would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Bernay, France
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ko Yao Noi

Ko Yao Noi is paradise ! You should go before it changes too much. If you like parties and action, then you must go somewhere else.

I can recommend Ko Yaobay Pavillions where I stayed twice the past 2 years. You can find reviews about this upscale and unique resort on tripadvisor.

Contact me if you need more information.

Sandra

Mentioned in this post
Ko Yao Noi
Ko Yao Noi
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
2. Re: Ko Yao Noi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 24, 2009