We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bor Saen Villa & Spa - Location

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
22 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Bor Saen Villa & Spa - Location

Hi

Could anyone tell me how far to the closest beach is this resort? We recently drove to Khao Lak from Phuket International Airport and thought it was such an easy drive it would be great to explore more of the area.

Driving distance wise, is the resort easily accessible to a beach or is it totally isolated. How long would it take to travel to Khao Lak from the resort.

Are there any restaurants close to the resort or are you totally reliant on the resort restaurants?

Any information would be appreciated as we are independent travellers although this wonderful deal has come up for this resort at the right time.

Thanks

Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bor Saen Villa & Spa - Location

hi, sorry I don't have inputs but how was your stay there?

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bor Saen Villa & Spa - Location

Wonderful setting but probably at least 30-40 minutes to any beach. The closest probably being Natai/Pilai Beaches just north of Phuket.

Restaurants - head to Phang Nga Town - you'll find plenty there, probably 10-12 minutes away.

Just guessing on the driving times, but I won't be too far off.

3. Re: Bor Saen Villa & Spa - Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 20, 2009