We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pai to Koh Phangan

London
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pai to Koh Phangan

Best way from Pai to Koh Phangan (going for full moon party)????

Have most of my trip itinerary sorted but struggling with this part. Will be landing in Bangkok, staying for a few days, then will head to Chiang Mai and onto Pai before travelling down to Koh Phangan and onto Malaysia.

Any tips / advice will be gladly received.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,201 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pai to Koh Phangan

Best way would be to fly direct from Chiang Mai to Samui with ferry transfer, but this will also be the most expensive, otherwise you will need to return to Chiang Mai and get an overnight train or bus to Bangkok, then fly direct (Bangkok or Thai Airways) or via Surat Thani (with a budget airline) or overnight bus and train to Surat Thani with bus and ferry transfer.

London
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pai to Koh Phangan

I will check out the prices. The most expensive way does sound the best, but I will look into all the others to see what will best suit us.

Thanks for the reply.

3. Re: Pai to Koh Phangan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 10, 2015