We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pai accomadation

Mackay
Level Contributor
150 posts
55 reviews
Pai accomadation

Am travelling to Pai in November for a few days,we are looking for good value not just cheap and prefer to be in walking distance of nightlife.Any suguestions are welcomed. Cheers

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
228 reviews
1. Re: Pai accomadation

last april we were in belle villa pai, we loved it so much. you can book directly, but it is cheaper with greenwoodtravel in bangkok!

you will certainly find it through google.

there is a nice pool, not far from the centre, good food, friendly staff, beautiful views, goods room with airco and funny bathroom.

if you have more questions, pls let me know

kind regards, sylvia

Pai
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
2. Re: Pai accomadation

My first bit of advice for you is to definitely make a booking. November is the high season in Pai and it can get very crazy here. Pai is so popular with the Thai people that they are making bookings for November, 1 year in advance. As a resort owner I can tell you we are normally always full Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan.

Belle Villa is a very nice resort but unfortunately just recently they have built some additional rooms that have taken away from their previous natural beauty. Belle Villa is also one of the most expensive resorts here and I think that you can find some amazing accommodation for a much cheaper price.

I am happy for you to contact me if you need any more help.

UK
Level Contributor
255 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Pai accomadation

Please can you tell me if there are any meditation centers in Pai? tx

Pai
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
4. Re: Pai accomadation

My friend runs the Pyramid Healing Centre. She does everything from massage, Reiki, crystal healing, meditation, fire ceremonies etc. Her contact details are all on line at Yellowpai.com. Her name is Julie, she can also be contacted at Backtrax just near the bus station.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
118 posts
133 reviews
5. Re: Pai accomadation

Hi Aqua Resort Pai.

I cannot find you and cannot reach you. The website does not work. I only find you on face book. Please advise.

Elles

Pai
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
6. Re: Pai accomadation

Hi Elles,

We closed our old website and decided to go with the facebook page which allows us to put up so many more photos (over 50 photos), guests to write reviews and we are able to constantly update it. If you just Google or Yahoo 'Aqua Resort Pai Thailand' Our Facebook Page will come up. All our contact details, maps etc are displayed.

Hope to see you soon.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
118 posts
133 reviews
7. Re: Pai accomadation

Well after 2 weeks Thailand, we just came back.

This is my information on Pai:

Sleeping: Pai Country side Bungalows

Country side is a fantastic small resort set up by a Thai and Dutch couple. Believe me, Dutch people know how to build nice, stable and practical houses. The bungalows at Countryside are a wonderful example of a creative and practical mind.

The resort has by far the best location nearby town and by far the nicest gardens and views. Tip, the manager is a happy and helpful lady who speaks fluent English and has many good ideas what to do in and around Pai. We really loved our stay at Countryside and wished we could have stayed longer. The little swimming pool is a nice bonus and a great way to cool of during a hot day (the water is refreshingly cold).

The bungalows come in different prices. Some are with airco (a very silent one) and others are without. The prices they ask are very reasonable. Value for money!

Eating:

The best food on all our Asian trips, we ate in Pai. On the right hand side of the gas station you will find a restaurant called Baan Benjarong. I highly recommend this place. The owner is a bit weird. He is not unfriendly, but a kind of grumpy, but the food is just out of this world. Fantastic authentic special food, wow!

8. Re: Pai accomadation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 22, 2010