We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aeon atms

Which Nong Khai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Aeon atms

Are there any AEON atms in Nongkhai? AEON's web page no longer gives that information. I have heard there is one at TESCO Lotus and at Big C. True?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
38,960 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aeon atms

Per AEON ATM Locator at aeon.co.th/aeon/… there is just one ATM at 304 Assawan Shopping Complex 1 Room A-03, Moo 10,Mitthaprab RD.,Phochai, Muang, Nongkhai 43000

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aeon atms

Thanks for that Arandora. That is a different link than I tried to use. Don't know where that shopping complex is, but I will find it. Thanks again.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
38,960 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aeon atms

AEON have updated their website and it takes a while for the new one to load in English.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aeon atms

Thanks for that. Apparently I was using an outdated link.

5. Re: Aeon atms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 18, 2014